- Manager of the Regional Vessel Register.
- Responsible for the Purse Seine Logbook and the Length-Frequency databases.
- Support with data compilation tasks needed for IATTC meetings and reports.
- Assistance with the planning and organization of the Annual Tuna Conference in Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA.
- BA in Mathematics, University of California, San Diego, 1993
JoyDeLee Marrow joined the IATTC in 1993 as Data Helper with the Data Collection and Database Program. JoyDeLee is responsible for maintaining all data in the IATTC Regional Vessel Register since its inception in 2002 by organizing, entering and updating vessel information presented on the IATTC website and tracking the entire history of the Vessel Register. She is also responsible for maintaining the Purse Seine Logbook and Length Frequency databases making sure all the data has been received, keyed, edited, and ready to be used by IATTC scientific staff. JoyDeLee also assists in data compilation tasks (figures, tables and text) which are needed for reports, meetings and presentations by IATTC staff. Finally, she oversees the Annual Tuna Conference which is co-hosted by the NMFS and IATTC, assisting the Chair(s) and Coordinator(s) each year
Tuna Conference Coordination Committee (1997-present)